Premiere Plus Realty is growing! We have a position available: Receptionist in North Naples. See the descriptions below. Visit our homepage here: http://premiereplusrealty.com
Please send your resume to Robert Kmet at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Receptionist - North Naples Office
8955 Fontana Del Sol Way, Naples, FL 34109
Looking for a bilingual front desk receptionist who is familiar with the real estate field, and who will cultivate good rapport; adding to our expanding team. A highly qualified candidate will be able to manage the general support of the office, as well as assist the managing Broker, File Processing, Events, and Career Development departments. We highly value candidates who are committed long term to the company and their own professional development. $15-$17 hourly. Full time. Immediate availability. North Naples Office Location.
- Develop meaningful relationships with our real estate agents to promote retention and growth.
- Follow opening and closing office procedures daily.
- General office support including but not limited to: answering phones, processing mail, processing checks, welcoming and assisting guests and staff.
- Maintain an orderly and clean environment.
- Broker and Career Development Support duties which include keeping a schedule, helping agents on their behalf, and assisting with special projects.
- Navigate and perform tasks within the MLS.
- Support File Processing Department with reviewing files.
- Maintain office calendar and conference room booking.
- Provide excellent support to our real estate agents and staff
- Monday - Friday / 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Maintain and occasionally troubleshoot office equipment: printers, copy/fax machines, agent computers, internet, telephones.
- Occasional travel to other office locations for training, meetings, and receptionist coverage as needed.
- Positive, high-energy, and friendly personality/approachable.
- Neat, clean and professional appearance.
- Fluency in real estate language and transactions.
- Knowledge of the city of Bonita Springs and its real estate market.
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills.
- Excellent professional writing and communication ability.
- Regards teamwork and interpersonal skills with co-workers as the most important way to reach company goals.
- Experienced phone etiquette.
- High level of multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is required.
Required Software Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency in using the MLS to run reports and edit entries.
- High level of computer skills.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. printers, copy/fax machines, telephones, wifi/internet.)