- Licensed Attorney: Florida & Michigan
- Member NABOR Professional Standards Committee; Former member Legal Resources Committee: 11 years
- Past Chair, Real Estate Section, Collier County Bar Association: 2005
- Naples Marco Real Estate Attorney's Council, Inc.: Founding Member, Treas.
- Title Insurance Agent: Old Republic Title
- Practicing Attorney and Title Agent
- Founding Member: Collier County Foreclosure Task Force
- NABOR-Prior Subcommittee Member-Short Sales
I am Realtor' and represent buyers and sellers in residential and commercial transactions. As a 11 year member of the NABOR legal resources committee (the committee that updates the NABOR contract every 2 years)and NABOR instructor, I became very familiar with the NABOR contract. I am also an attorney, licensed in Florida (president of Aughton Law Firm, P.A)with an office at 5660 Strand Court, Naples, FL 34110. I have worked with numerous realtors over the last 11 years representing buyers and sellers in residential and commercial real estate transactions. I am a title agent with Old Republic National Title Insurance Company. Before moving to Naples in 1990, I was a partner with Miller Canfield Paddock & Stone in Detroit where I practiced mainly in the commercial real estate area. I also currently practice law in the areas of general real estate law, estate planning and administration, guardianships and corporate/entity law, including setting up corporations & LLCs.